First National Noble Pen Shell (Pinna nobilis) Workshop
13 September 2020
As the Turkish Marine Research Foundation, we will carry out our first Noble Pen Shell workshop on a national level on 13 September 2020, Sunday at 6 pm.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Pinna mortalities and their conservation in Turkish waters,
- Depth distributions of the populations,
- Pinna diseases and situation assessment,
- Conclusions and suggestions, and
- Voluntary Monitoring Program
Our workshop will be carried out on a video conference platform called Jitsi.
Invitation link: https://meet.jit.si/PinnanobilisTUDAV
Our speakers will have a 5-minute talk time.